July 24, 2011
- Service water supply pipes constructed with an enameled inside surface
- Fire fighting water supply piping
- Hot water supply from a Buderus boiler
- Consumer and industrial sewerage system Duker
- Internal drainage system Rehau.
Building’s water supply comes from the city water supply system through two separate inlets. A step-up pumping station, should be installed to provide the necessary water pressure in the service water supply system and for the fire fighting water piping. This system also contains a mounted ultraviolet water disinfection device and a mechanical water fine filter.
All water supply and sewage systems are produced by famous companies from many countries.
July 24, 2011
Most building is equipped with a mechanical supply and exhaust ventilation system that consists of air-supply plants located in technical premises and includes: air intake with heat-insulated valve and flap, air filter, heating chamber and air cooler, ventilator, sound dumper, as well as automatic control of air parameters and anti-freezing thermo-elements control.
The ventilation system is equipped with modern filters for coarse and fine air purification. The exhaust ventilation system in offices and common areas is equipped with low-noise aggregates
The ventilation of the underground parking garage has a separate supply-and-exhaust system with sensors for carbon dioxide and methane that are connected to the main system controls.
In the event of a fire, the building is equipped with a smoke removal system that activates automatically and shuts down all the other ventilation systems. All technical areas that contain ventilation equipment have been soundproofed.
The ventilation system provides constant air refreshing as follows:
- For office premises — 60 m3 per hour per 1 person
- For conference rooms — 20 m3 per hour per 1 person
- Per toilets — 75 m3 per hour.
July 24, 2011
The air conditioning of the office premises is based on a 4-pipe system produced by Wesper, a worldwide manufacturer. The air conditioning system functions on the “chiller-“fan-coil”- conditioner” principle that is used for the following types of space:
- Office premises
- Commercial premises
- Administration premises, utility service rooms, dispatcher room, server room and room of boiler operator
- Halls and vestibules
The sources of cold are chillers, the two low-noise cooling machines manufactured by York (Great Britain), with productivity of 783 kW each, which works only on cooling. The fan-coils are channel-type conditioners embedded in the suspended ceilings in all the air conditioned premises. All pipes conducting cold to the fan-coils have heat insulators. In addition, to reduce the noise produced by the ventilation and refrigeration systems, special measures like having a resiliently supported base, sound insulation and sound dumpers have been taken.
The parameters of the air conditioning system are designed to provide comfort, namely:
- 24-hour air conditioning maintaining comfortable microclimate parameters by using the combined supply and exhaust ventilation, with input air heating up to +18°С and humidification to 45% in the winter and cooling down to +20°С in the summer.
- Further air temperature adjustment to comfortable parameters in each separate office is made through 4-pipe fan-coils with individual-zoned settings.
Recuperation sections of the combined supply-and-exhaust ventilation system help keep energy consumption low.
July 24, 2011
According to Category B of the local fire safety regulations, fire detection equipment in all premises is including the following:
- Smoke photo-electronic fire sensors
- Manual fire indicators with built-in modules installed in emergency exits and escape routes.
Fire alarm system is equipped with an analogous fire alarm system coordinated from the main panel and includes: smoke and heat detectors, manual fire alarms with safe glass and fire detectors behind suspended ceilings.
Fire alarm system consists of three components:
When the fire alarm is activated:
- The supply-and-exhaust ventilation system automatically switches off
- The smoke removal system for the floor corridors and underground parking automatically switches on
- The air supply system for staircases and elevator shafts automatically switches on
- The voice and light warning system (flashing light strobes located by the loudspeakers near building entrances) automatically switches on
- The elevators are lowered to the 1st floor, switch off and the elevator doors are opened
- The fire alert is passed by radio channel to the main panel of fire department
Fire alarms have indicators for both normal and alerting states. Once the fire alarms have been activated, the main panel displays the location of the fire and smoke expansion.Fire Alarm System has the following fire fighting equipment:
- Automatic water sprinkler system installed in each room
- Nine manual fire nozzles connected to fire cocks by force-fire hoses on each floor
- Three dry powder extinguishers in each fire cabin to localize fires
- Built-in fire tank with 20 m3 of water reserve
- Built-in pumping station for automatic fire fighting with an output of 141.1 m3/hour
The boiler room has a drencher type of automatic fire fighting system, and the diesel-generator room has a gas suppression type of system.